Arrival (arrival), the oldest and most common diseases, circulatory system, opened the ages, Ancient Egypt. Egyptian papyrus found with a mummy and excavation marks arrival. The famous ancient doctor and interested in this disease: Hippocrates, Galen, Ibn-I Sina, then Troyanova, Trendelenburg. Now lost to the value of ido and illness in modern medicine. Definition "the heirs" occurring from the Latin word "arrival", which means "expansion", therefore, the disease has been called "arrival". This is characterized by extension and the length increases as the peripheral veins in serpentine tortuosity (deformation), corrupted the flow of blood back according to him, as a result, the cover apparatus and the resulting failure weakening their walls. The disease most often affected are the veins of the lower extremities, the blood output of the main load (large volume), so for them, is therefore desirable. Arrival is seen about 17 to 25% of the population. The disease at a young age equally men and girls. Female patients of the same age mature 2 - 3 times more frequently than men, a woman's body hormonal adjustment (menstruation, pregnancy, menopause).
Causes and risk factors in the development of arrival
The exact cause of the disease is not known, known only under the influence of certain factors weakening the developing valves, pressure and loss of elasticity of the wall of the superficial veins and ligaments. Risk factors:
- Genetic predisposition: hereditary mutations that occur as a result of the transmission destination of the gene responsible, building, vessel wall, as a result of mutation, babies with congenital weakness, ligament, or Nov tissue, vessel wall or valves her at a disadvantage (error number), and arises as a consequence weakness, the vessel wall and increased pressure within the veins.
- Hormonal changes (pregnancy, menopause): body composition during pregnancy, hormonal changes (decreased estrogen levels and increased progesterone) factors affecting education of blood clots (increase) decreased tonus of the venous wall (collagen and elastic fibers of the vessel wall all the way to the destruction the result of clot formation and clogged arteries and their deformation.
- Obesity : excess weight which is a result of the slowdown lead to a sedentary life, circulation, plus excess fat increases abdominal pressure that develops in an output that violates the result of stagnation in the veins and blood vessels the development of many diseases.
- Diabetes mellitus :chronic high blood sugar over time damage the walls of your arteries, blood clots to develop in a supportive environment.
- Alcohol : excessive alcohol leads to dehydration and thickening of blood clots that occur as a result of the blood, clog arteries, and outflow of blood violation.
- Weight lifting (movers),long walks, long or standing work (vendors, conductors in fulfilling them arrived: Nov connected with a decrease of tonus, increased intra-abdominal pressure as a result of the development difficult and slow the flow of blood to the heart, and as it stands, the lower extremity.
- Congenital bleeding disorders: congenital hypercoagulability (blood collapsible overproduction factors) for promoting the formation of blood clots and blood vessels that lead to disorder.
- Poor nutrition, inadequate vitamin some food (vit.A, C, E, P, plays the role of improving blood circulation and strengthening blood vessel walls and vegetable fibers).
- Wearing tight underwear: wearing it constantly causes mechanical compression of the venous output arrival cause difficulty for the lower extremity.
- Chronic constipation : often increased intro-abdominal pressure (effort) output of the blood leads to difficulties in the lower extremities.
- Walking in high heels often: insufficient movement of the stagnation of the development of the leg muscles.
- The hottest time of the year: often a result of dehydration dehydration occurs and blood clots discovery.
- Accompanying diseases of the cardiovascular system, or kidney disease: broken venous blood (Heart Valve insufficiency, congenital).
- An overdose of drugs increased blood clotting risk, blood clots, and blockage.
- Surgical intervention:loss of blood volume, not a comfortable position on the operating table (impaction of some vessels), road risk for blood clots.
The arrival of complications
- Blood clots in the blood vessels as a result of the recession;
- clots vascular congestion separation and overlapping with its diameter;
- thrombophlebitis (as a result, the thrombus occurs within the lumen of vascular wall inflammation education);
- pulmonary embolism (blood clot detached and enters the bloodstream, takes a role in the pulmonary artery, blood circulation, and a small apartment. If thrombus in the artery can occur in the same diameter as the diameter of the trunk, sudden death. If the clot is less than the diameter, The more branches of the pulmonary artery passes provoking, heart or lung edema).
- foot trophic ulcers or eczema as a result of eating disorders (unstable blood circulation that provides oxygen to the tissues leads to a lack of revenues the most important power body tissues);
- veins edema of various body regions as a result of the recession (a soft, flexible, flat, cyanotic color, it's not their education, depending on the time of day, occurs more frequently in an area that affected zone);
- dermatitis (skin inflammation in the affected area) because of the plot of eating disorders;
- skin discoloration in the area of the affected region;
- fatty tissue under the skin in the area of the seal due to swelling of the affected region.
- The flagellum (functional) samples (definition of the veins of the land and their status valve): Troyanova - Trendelenburg,Pratt, Shania, del l-pertus and others. The most common example Troyanova - Trendelenburg, which is using being sick, in the horizontal position, leg raises, 45 0, a doctor makes stroking from feet up (why the superficial veins drained), then the upper part is setting up a tourniquet, hips, and asks the patient's foot, normal filling, varicose leg must be more than 15 seconds;
- Veins duplex ultrasound scan (ultrasound San Giovanni) to the evaluate method of the most informative and allows a ship to see the blood vessel;
- Dopplerography method, the estimated blood flow in the vessel;
- Venography - input learning intravenous contrast material and X-ray picture;
- Phlebo scintigraphy intravenous organ and observation, a special device.
- Public methods of treatment (in addition to medical treatment): compression socks (sock); private physical exercise (swimming, Cycling, Skiing, the feet above the head 20 0 right bed, Private gymnastics ("bike" - back and a full breath, consider what the bicycle pedal; alternatively, the correct foot at the ankle joint and bend your back forward and back) is applied to the blood in order to improve drainage, but only in complicated cases); douches (keep your feet under running water, slowly reducing the temperature of the water reaching cold) foot bath (hot) water, oak bark, horse chestnut, chamomile, St. John's wort; rubbing alcohol, tincture of chichewa white Acacia, kalanchoe, leaf, apple cider vinegar; leech therapy thrombophlebitis.
- Mode length: ambulation bed slow in the morning (about 5-10 minutes) during sleep, under the pillow of the child seat about 15 to 20 heel lift your legs to Level 0 according to a bed, a walk you need to calm down, sit with one leg crossed, the foot changing the foot the top of the thigh winding an elastic bandage or wearing medical socks, eating a balanced diet, can be avoided, and any substance or any annoying movements and contributing factors to thickening of the blood, private, smoking area, warning constipation.
- Nutrition : contains the necessary products for the body, vitamins, empowering the vessel wall and improve blood flow: vitamin C (citruses with the concept, tomatoes, pineapples, etc.) Vitamin E (legumes, liver, egg yolk, onion Yesil), vitamin p (grapefruit, walnuts, currants), bioflavonoids (dark cherry, sour cherry), copper (seafood). Adequate daily fluid amount of at least 1.5 liters. Limited used-alcoholic beverages, coffee, pickles, smoked.
Phlebotomy:Indications lifting vessels: large varicose veins, subcutaneous veins extended as pathological, trophic disorders, skin defying conservative treatment of acute thrombophlebitis, varicose subcutaneous veins accompany the disorder, the general situation (severe fatigue, swelling of legs) is sick. Veins removal contraindications: coronary heart disease, the process of severe infection, patient's age, pregnancy 2. and 3. trimester during the inflammatory process on its own feet (erysipelas, formula, eczema). Advantages of surgical treatment: the only treatment in advanced cases, a single fix in a radical way vein valves. Disadvantages of surgical treatment: traumatic (cosmetic defect) should require anesthesia the surgeon in the hospital under observation for a few days. Laser therapy (endovascular microtermocoagulation) :indications: combination arrival the following diseases: diseases of the cardiovascular system (coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, peripheral vascular disease (phlebitis, thrombophlebitis), respiratory diseases (asthma, bronchitis, pleurisy), digestive system diseases (cholecystitis, peptic ulcer disease, gastric and duodenal ulcer), diseases of the nervous system (head trauma, CNS) diseases and urinary tract (pyelonephritis, two factors, salpingidis), skin diseases (dermatitis, Neurodermatitis), peritonitis, it boils down to. Contraindications: people with pain, cancer, liver disease, kidney disease and heart phase insufficiency, cerebral sclerosis, pregnancy. Advantages: you get rid of bad breath vascular image, is a fast process (15-20 minutes), safe and painless procedure that does not require hospitalization, traumatic, vascular tissue and the surrounding tissue. Disadvantages: maybe a method can be used anywhere when you delete a costly method of thermal tissue damage larger ships, it allows the formation of scarring and depigmentation (polishing) the exposed areas of the skin. Radio frequency coagulation (ablation) arrival: Indications: varicose disease of the body, large and small saphenous vein lesions, trophic ulcer, the result of destination. Contraindications: acute subcutaneous thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, inability to walk, pregnancy, psychiatric disorders. Advantages: no cosmetic defects, painless, require hospitalization, in violation work. Disadvantages: the only disadvantage is the price you can get. Sclerotherapy: Indications: small varicose veins large varicose veins using duplex dopplerography when, in the early stages of varicose veins (damaged only on the superficial veins. Contraindications: pregnancy and lactation, allergies, sclerosis, deep vein thrombosis, septic pelvic inflammatory disease foot. Advantages: low cost compared with transaction, fast and does not require a recovery period where the hospital (go home now), the best cosmetic result. Disadvantages:into the deep venous sclerosis, the low efficiency due to mixing are ineffective in advanced cases of sclerosis blood.