How to treat varicose veins in women's legs with folk remedies - what recipes can be used?
There are many folk remedies and they have all received excellent recommendations.
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies, what recipes will bring relief?
The compresses worked well.
- Grease a piece of fresh black bread with butter and put dried and ground horse chestnut on top. Apply a "sandwich" on the inflamed vein and fix overnight. To get a therapeutic effect, you must perform at least 10 procedures.
- Wash a clean burdock or horseradish leaf and heat on a jug. But put a bandage on the affected vein, and then warm the sheet. Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight. The duration of the course is 5 days. The frequency of application of the compress is every other day.
- A thin layer of soothing ointment is applied to the inflamed veins. On top of that, you need to cover it with clean burdock and wear compression stockings on your feet. You will need to change the dressing after three days. You can treat varicose veins this way all summer long.
- Apply liquid honey on the inflamed areas with a thin layer and wrap the legs with cling film, fixing the compress with a bandage. The duration of the first session is 2 hours, the second and third - 4 hours. Then the compress can be left overnight. Relief of pathological symptoms is recorded on the second day.
- Bandages moistened with potato juice should be placed on the surface of inflamed nodes. Leave the compress on overnight.
These are just a few ways to treat varicose veins in women's legs with folk remedies, but they are all effective and bring relief in a very short time.
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies for the treatment of legs
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies on the legs by rubbing?
Horse chestnut tincture shows good results:
- Fill a half-liter jar with chopped bark and horse chestnuts in half and fill with vodka / alcohol. Close the lid and leave for a month in a dark place.
- The mixture should be stirred three times a week.
- Before use, the tincture should be filtered and the cake should be drained. Use a product to rub inflamed veins.
The same tincture can be taken internally: a teaspoon three times a day 15 minutes before meals. The duration of therapy is 1, 5 months.
Another effective tincture is apple cider vinegar. It should be used daily, rubbing the inflamed veins every day before bed.
Kalanchoe tincture gives good results:
- You need to fill half of a 500-gram jar with crushed leaves from the plant and pour strong alcohol to the very top. Insist a week in the dark under a closed lid.
- Filter the tincture and use it to rub inflamed veins.
Practice rubbing at night for a calendar month.
The blue vein network characteristic of varicose veins will gradually disappear.
Treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies: recipes for internal use
How to treat varicose veins on the legs of women with folk remedies, what can be used besides rubbing and compresses?
There are folk recipes that allow you to repair the affected veins from the inside:
- Pour 100 grams of nutmeg with vodka (500 ml) and let it simmer in a dark place. Then strain and drink 20 drops 30 minutes before main meals. The duration of the course is 10 days. Then you need to take a break and repeat the treatment.
- Boil a spoonful of dried carrots in a glass of boiling water. Insist in a thermos for 60 minutes and drink the product in a glass 30 minutes before meals two to three times a day.
- Grind 250 grams of garlic to a pulp and mix them with liquid honey (350 grams). Leave the mixture in the dark for a week. Eat a tablespoon of the product three times daily before meals. The duration of the course is 2 months.
- Boil 2 tablespoons chopped willow bark with a glass of boiling water and simmer in a water bath for 15 minutes. Filter the product and drink a third of the glass. The duration of treatment is 2 months. This broth is also suitable as compresses.
- Pour the hazelnuts (30 grams) (300 ml) with boiling water. Leave for 6 hours in a thermos and filter. Drink half a cup three times a day 15 minutes before meals. Continue treatment until symptoms subside.
- Pour vodka (500 ml) on chestnut blossom (150 grams). Leave to infuse for 14 days in a dark place. Filter the product and take 20 ml after mixing the product in water. Frequency - 4 times a day, strictly before meals.
- Pour vodka (500 ml) on hawthorn berries (300 grams). Allow the hawthorn to boil for 3 weeks, drain. Drink 6 ml of tincture in the evening before meals, after dilution with clean water.
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies: green tomatoes
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies, using green tomatoes? The composition of unripe tomatoes contains a certain amount of acetylsalicylic acid, which provides blood thinning, relieves inflammation and eliminates the painful syndrome. In addition, the flavonoids contained in the composition tone the walls of inflamed blood vessels.
When choosing tomatoes for the treatment of varicose veins, you should eat fruit without damage, signs of any disease.
The scheme for using green tomatoes looks like this:
- fruits should be cut into thin slices and placed on inflamed veins;
- keep them until a slight burning sensation appears;
- then the tomatoes should be removed and the skin washed with lukewarm water.
The procedure should be performed 5 times a day. At the end of the second week of treatment with green tomatoes, the signs of inflammation are significantly reduced. Green tomato treatment is especially effective for reticular varicose veins.
If the burning sensation is too strong, then unripe tomatoes can be replaced with ripe ones. They are also cut into thin slices. Change vegetable circles every three to four hours. Ripe tomatoes can be applied overnight in the form of a compress, fastened with plastic and a towel.
How to treat varicose veins in the legs with folk remedies: maklura
How to treat varicose veins in women on the legs with folk remedies using macula? Maclura (Adam's apple) is widely used in the complex therapy of pathology. It is most often used to prepare ointments. In this case, the agent may contain only the fruit pulp and auxiliary components that enhance the therapeutic effect.
The recipe for the ointment is quite simple:
- Cut the macula. Pour boiling water and leave for 4 hours so that the liquid completely covers the fruit.
- Add 1 part melted lard.
- Mix all ingredients with a mixer until smooth.
- Place the composition in the refrigerator on the side shelf.
The ointment will be ready for use in a day. Keep it warm before use so that it can warm up to room temperature. Use the ointment twice a day.
The product has a specific odor. This should be taken into account when applying the ointment in the morning. The feet will need to be washed. In the evening, the ointment is applied at bedtime and left overnight. The applications contribute to the restoration of the disturbed blood circulation, and also stimulate the recovery processes in the damaged vessel walls.
Duration of treatment with ointment - no more than 14 days. A new dose of the medicine should be prepared every 4 days.
Treatment of varicose veins of the legs with soda
Soda is most often used to prepare a bath with this diagnosis. They help relieve fatigue, eliminate pathological puffiness and prevent the development of night cramps.
Bathing the feet is desirable in the evening:
- Pour 5 liters of comfortable hot water into a bucket and put 200 grams of soda and 70 grams of alum in it.
- Then add another 2-3 liters and stir.
- Put your feet in the water for 15 minutes.
Gently pat the skin with a towel. Then apply on the skin any healing cream that increases vascular tone. The duration of the course is 10 daily baths. Then a short rest is needed and if necessary the treatment can be repeated.
Now you know how to treat varicose veins in women with folk remedies. But it is important to remember that such therapy should not cancel the selection of selected drugs.